BLU Vivo 8 Stock Firmware Update to Android 7.0 (Nougat) Flash File. Here You Need to Follow Complete Guide on How to Install BLU Vivo 8 Device Stock Rom in below Content. And Also You Can Download BLU Vivo 8 Original Firmware File From Youfirmware.
BLU Vivo 8 Android v7.0 Firmware & Update Guide
- DISPLAY IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~70.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Multitouch YES
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10
- CPU Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU Mali-T860MP2
- Card Slot microSD, up to 64 GB
- ROM 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
How To Flash BLU Vivo 8 to Android v7.0 (Nougat)
Step 1: First of All Download and extract the BLU Vivo 8 Stock Rom Flash Update on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting The File you will find the SP Flash Tool Software, Driver and Instruction manual.
Step 3: Install the Latest USB Drivers (skip this Step if drivers are already installed in your Computer).
Step 4: Run the SP Flash Tool Software
For Complete Quick Install Guide click on Below LINK.
Take a complete backup of your smartphone before flashing. Because your all personal Data will be deleted
Your smartphone warranty will be void
Stock Firmware Team will not be possible for any damage
The firmware on this page is official From BLU Smartphone Company
If you have any issue regarding Bootloop, Hang, Software Corrupt or any other major or minor Bug. Then, Download firmware from here and Flash your smartphone.
Download BLU Vivo 8 Official Firmware