Infinix Joypad 8 X800 Stock Firmware Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 Flash File. Here You Need to Follow Complete Guide for How to Install Joypad 8 Device Stock Rom in below Content. And Also You Can Download Infinix X800 Original File From Here.
Infinix Joypad 8 X800 Android 4.0 Firmware & Update Guide
- Display: 8.0 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen 16M colors
- Resolution: 768 x 1204 pixels, 179 pixels per inch (PPI)
- Processor: Powerd by Mediatek
- CPU and GPU: 1.0GHz dual-core CPU
- Ram: 1 GB of RAM
- Internal Memory: 8 GB Built-in Storage
- Primary Camera: 5MP, up to 2048×1536 pixel pictures, autofocus with LED Flashlight
- Video: Yes
- Secondary: 2MP, up to 1600×1200 pixel pictures
How To Update Infinix X800 to ICS v4.0
Step 1: First of All Download and extract the Stock Rom Flash Update on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting The File you will find the SP Flash Tool Software, Driver and Instruction manual
Step 3: Install the Latest USB Drivers (skip this Step if drivers are already installed in your Computer).
Step 4: Run the SP Flash Tool Software Then load the Scatter File from the firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After Then Connect your Lenovo Smartphone to the computer PC using with the USB Driver.
Step 6: Then Click on Upgrade Download Option Button in the SP Flash Tool Software to Start the Installing.
Step 7: Green Ring will be appear on your PC Screen at the end of successful Flash.
If You Find Complete Quick Install Guide you can Find From Below LINK
Download Infinix Joypad 8 X800 Firmware Android v4.0 Flash File Update
File Size: 534 MB