Infinix Race Bolt X450 Update to Stock Firmware Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 Flash File. Here You Need to Follow Complete Guide for How to Install Race Bolt Device Stock Rom in below Content. And Also You Can Download Infinix X450 Original File From Here.
Infinix Race Bolt X450 ICS 4.0 Firmware & Update Guide
- Display: 4.5 inches IPS LCD Screen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 540 x 960 pixels, 244 pixels per inch
- Processor: Powerd by MediaTek
- CPU and GPU: 1.0 GHz dual-core CPU
- Ram: 512 MB of RAM
- Internal Memory: 4 GB Built-in Storage
- Primary Camera: 8 MP, up to 3264X2448 pixel with LED flash
- Video: Yes
- Secondary: 0.3 MP, up to 640×480 pixel pictures
How To Update Infinix X450 to Android v4.0
Step 1: First of All Download and extract the Stock Rom Flash Update on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting The File you will find the SP Flash Tool Software, Driver and Instruction manual
Step 3: Install the Latest USB Drivers (skip this Step if drivers are already installed in your Computer).
Step 4: Run the SP Flash Tool Software Then load the Scatter File from the firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After Then Connect your Lenovo Smartphone to the computer PC using with the USB Driver.
Step 6: Then Click on Upgrade Download Option Button in the SP Flash Tool Software to Start the Installing.
Step 7: Green Ring will be appear on your PC Screen at the end of successful Flash.
If You Find Complete Quick Install Guide you can Find From Below LINK
Download Infinix Race Bolt X450 Firmware ICS v4.0 Flash File Update
File Size: 600 MB