Infinix Race Lite X401 Update to Stock Firmware Android GingerBread 2.3.5 Flash File. Here You Need to Follow Complete Guide for How to Install Race Lite Device Stock Rom in below Content. And Also You Can Download Infinix X401 Original File From Here.
Infinix Race Lite X401 GB 2.3.5 Firmware & Update Guide
- Display: 4.0 inches TFT LCD, 256K colors
- Resolution: 480 x 800 pixels, 233 pixels per inch
- Processor: Powerd by MediaTek MT6572
- CPU and GPU: 1.0 GHz dual-core CPU
- Ram: 512 MB of RAM
- Internal Memory: 4 GB Built-in Storage
- Primary Camera: 3.2 MP, up to 2048×1536 pixel pictures with LED flash
- Video: Yes
- Secondary: 0.3 MP, up to 640×480 pixel pictures
How To Update Infinix X401 to Android v2.3.5
Step 1: First of All Download and extract the Stock Rom Flash Update on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting The File you will find the SP Flash Tool Software, Driver and Instruction manual
Step 3: Install the Latest USB Drivers (skip this Step if drivers are already installed in your Computer).
Step 4: Run the SP Flash Tool Software Then load the Scatter File from the firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After Then Connect your Lenovo Smartphone to the computer PC using with the USB Driver.
Step 6: Then Click on Upgrade Download Option Button in the SP Flash Tool Software to Start the Installing.
Step 7: Green Ring will be appear on your PC Screen at the end of successful Flash.
If You Find Complete Quick Install Guide you can Find From Below LINK
Download Infinix Race Lite X401 Firmware GB v2.3.5 Flash File Update
File Size: 203 MB