Infinix Zero 2 X509 Stock Firmware Update to KitKat Android 4.4.2 Flash File. Here You Need to Follow Complete Guide for How to Install Zero 2 Device Stock Rom in below Content. And Also You Can Download Infinix X509 Original File From Here.
Infinix Zero 2 X509 Android 4.4.2 Firmware & Update Guide
- Display: 5.0 inches Super AMOLED, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 16M colors
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels, 294 pixels per inch
- Processor: Powerd by MediaTek MT6592 chipset
- CPU and GPU: 2.0GHz octa-core Cortex-A7 CPU Mali 450-MP4 GPU
- Ram: 2 GB of RAM
- Internal Memory: 16 GB Built-in Storage
- Primary Camera: 13MP, up to 4128 x 3096-pixel pictures with LED flash
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Secondary: 5MP, up to 2592 x 1944-pixel pictures
How To Update Infinix X509 to KitKat v4.4.2
Step 1: First of All Download and extract the Stock Rom Flash Update on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting The File you will find the SP Flash Tool Software, Driver and Instruction manual
Step 3: Install the Latest USB Drivers (skip this Step if drivers are already installed in your Computer).
Step 4: Run the SP Flash Tool Software Then load the Scatter File from the firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After Then Connect your Lenovo Smartphone to the computer PC using with the USB Driver.
Step 6: Then Click on Upgrade Download Option Button in the SP Flash Tool Software to Start the Installing.
Step 7: Green Ring will be appear on your PC Screen at the end of successful Flash.
If You Find Complete Quick Install Guide you can Find From Below LINK
Download Infinix Zero 2 X509 Firmware Android v4.4.2 Flash File Update
File Size: 858 MB