Innjoo 4 Stock Firmware Update to Nougat Android 7.0 Flash File. Here You Need to Follow Complete Guide on How to Install Innjoo 4 Device Stock Rom in below Content. And Also You Can Download Innjoo 4 Original File From Here.
Innjoo 4 Nougat 7.0 Firmware & Update Guide
- Display: 5.5 inches FHD Display, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 & 401 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor: Powerd by Mediatek Helio X20 MT6797
- CPU: Deca-Core 2×2.3GHz ARM Cortex-A72 + 4×2.0GHz ARM Cortex-A53 + 4×1.4GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- GPU: ARM Mali-T880 MP4, 830 MHz, 6-Cores
- Ram: 4 GB of RAM
- Internal Memory: 64 GB Built-in Storage
- Primary Camera: 16 Megapixels with Dual-LED and AF Rear Camera
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Secondary: 2 MP, Front Camera for Selfies.
How To Update Innjoo 4 to Android v7.0
Step 1: First of All Download and extract the Innjoo 4 Stock Rom Flash Update on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting The File you will find the SP Flash Tool Software, Driver and Instruction manual
Step 3: Install the Latest USB Drivers (skip this Step if drivers are already installed in your Computer).
Step 4: Run the SP Flash Tool Software Then load the Scatter File from the firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After Then Connect your Vodafone Smartphone to the computer PC using with the USB Driver.
Step 6: Then Click on Upgrade Download Option Button in the SP Flash Tool Software to Start the Installing.
Step 7: Green Ring will be appear on your PC Screen at the end of successful Flash.
If You Find Complete Quick Install Guide you can Find From Below LINK.
Download Innjoo 4 Firmware Nougat v7.0 ROM Flash File Update
File Size: 1.21 GB