Innjoo Max 3 3G Stock Firmware Update to Android Marshmallow 6.0 Flash File. Here You Need to Follow Complete Guide on How to Install Innjoo Max 3 3G Device Stock Rom in below Content. And Also You Can Download Innjoo Max 3 3G Original File From Here.
Innjoo Max 3 3G Android 6.0 Firmware & Update Guide
- Display: 6.0 inches, Super IPS Display, 16M colors
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 & 297 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor: Powerd by MediaTek MT6580
- CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU: Mali-400 MP2, 2-Cores
- Ram: 1 GB of RAM
- Internal Memory: 16 GB Built-in Storage
- Primary Camera: 13 Megapixels 4160 x 3120 px Rear Camera
- Video: 1080p
- Secondary: 8 Megapixel Front camera
- Battery: 4000 mAh.
How To Update Innjoo Max 3 3G to Marshmallow v6.0
Step 1: First of All Download and extract the Innjoo Max 3 3G Stock Rom Flash Update on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting The File you will find the SP Flash Tool Software, Driver and Instruction manual.
Step 3: Install the Latest USB Drivers (skip this Step if drivers are already installed in your Computer).
Step 4: Run the SP Flash Tool Software Then load the Scatter File from the firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After Then Connect your Innjoo Smartphone to the computer PC using with the USB Driver.
Step 6: Then Click on Upgrade Download Option Button in the SP Flash Tool Software to Start the Installing.
Step 7: Green Ring will be appear on your PC Screen at the end of successful Flash.
If You Find Complete Quick Install Guide you can Find From Below LINK.
Download Innjoo Max 3 3G Firmware Android v6.0 ROM Flash File Update
File Size: 886 MB