LeEco Le 2 MTK Stock Firmware Update to MM Android 6.0.1 EUI 5.9.023S Flash File. Here You Need to Follow Complete Guide for How to Install LeEco LE 2 Device Stock Rom in below Content. And Also You Can Download LETV Le2 Original File From Here.
LeEco Le 2 Mediatek Android 6.0.1 Firmware & Update Guide
- Display: 5.5 inches (~74.4% screen-to-body ratio), 16M colours
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 & 401 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor: Powerd by Mediatek MT6797 Helio X20
- CPU and GPU: Deca-core (2×2.3 GHz Cortex-A72, 4×2 GHz Cortex-A53, 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53) Mali-T880 MP4
- Ram: 3 GB of RAM
- Internal Memory: 32/64 GB Built-in Storage
- Primary Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus
- Video: 2160p@30fps
- Secondary: Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.2, 1.4 µm pixel size, 1080p.
How To Update LeEco LE 2 to Marshmallow v6.0.1
Step 1: Download the multilingual EUI Latest Available ROM.
Step 2: Rename the Downloaded zip file as update.zip, and copy it to the root directory of your Device Internal storage.
Step 3: Open the Phone “File Manager” and click the firmware “update.zip” to upgrade Phone firmware. Click “Update” Option.
Method 2: Upgrade Through Phone Recovery Mode.
If You Find Complete Quick Install Guide you can Find From Below LINK
Download LETV LeEco LE 2 Mediatek Firmware Android v6.0.1 Flash File Update
File Size: 1.3 GB