Lenovo A7-30 A3300GV Stock Firmware Update to Marshmallow Android 6.0 Flash File. Here You Need to Follow Complete Guide for How to Install A7-30 Lenovo Device Stock Rom in below Content. And Also You Can Download Lenovo A3300GV Original File From Here.
Lenovo A7-30 A3300GV Android 4.4.2 Firmware & Update Guide
- Display: 7.0 inches Capacitive Screen (~58.1% screen-to-body ratio), 16M colors
- Resolution: 600 x 1024 & 170 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor: Powerd by Mediatek MT8382M
- CPU and GPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 Mali-400MP2
- Ram: 1 GB of RAM
- Internal Memory: 8 GB Built-in Storage
- Primary Camera: 2 MP with Flashlight
- Video: Yes
- Secondary: VGA Front Cam.
How To Update Lenovo A3300GV to KitKat v4.4.2
Step 1: First of All Download and extract the Stock Rom Flash Update on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting The File you will find the SP Flash Tool Software, Driver and Instruction manual
Step 3: Install the Latest USB Drivers (skip this Step if drivers are already installed in your Computer).
Step 4: Run the SP Flash Tool Software Then load the Scatter File from the firmware Files folder.
Step 5: After Then Connect your Lenovo Smartphone to the computer PC using with the USB Driver.
Step 6: Then Click on Upgrade Download Option Button in the SP Flash Tool Software to Start the Installing.
Step 7: Green Ring will be appear on your PC Screen at the end of successful Flash.
If You Find Complete Quick Install Guide you can Find From Below LINK
Download Lenovo A7-30 A3300GV Firmware Android v4.4.2 Flash File Update
File Size: 781 MB