LeTV Le 2 Qualcomm Stock Firmware Update to Marshmallow 6.0.1 EUI 5.9.023S Flash File. Here You Need to Follow Complete Guide for How to Install LeEco Le 2 QC Device Stock Rom in below Content. And Also You Can Download LeTV LE 2 Qualcomm Original File From Here.
LeTV Le 2 Qualcomm Marshmallow 6.0.1 Firmware & Update Guide
- Display: 5.5 inches (~74.4% screen-to-body ratio), 16M colors
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 & 401 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor: Powerd by Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652
- CPU and GPU: Octa-core (4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A72) Adreno 510
- Ram: 3 GB of RAM
- Internal Memory: 32/64 GB Built-in Storage
- Primary Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED
- Video: 2160p@30fps
- Secondary: Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.2, 1.4 µm pixel size, 1080p.
How To Update LeEco Le2 QC to Android v6.0.1
Step 1: Download the multilingual EUI Latest Available ROM.
Step 2: Rename the Downloaded zip file as update.zip, and copy it to the root directory of your Device Internal storage.
Step 3: Open the Phone “File Manager” and click the firmware “update.zip” to upgrade Phone firmware. Click “Update” Option.
Method 2: Upgrade Through Phone Recovery Mode.
If You Find Complete Quick Install Guide you can Find From Below LINK
Download LeTV LeEco Le 2 Qualcomm Firmware Marshmallow v6.0.1 Flash File Update
File Size: 1.71 GB