LeTV LeEco Le 1 X600 Stock Firmware Update to Android MM 6.0.1 EUI 5.9.020S Flash File. Here You Need to Follow Complete Guide for How to Install LeEco Le 1 Device Stock Rom in below Content. And Also You Can Download LeTV X600 Original File From Here.
LeTV LeEco Le 1 X600 Android 6.0.1 Firmware & Update Guide
- Display: 5.5-inch LCD Gorilla Glass 3, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 & 401 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor: Powerd by Mediatek
- CPU and GPU: 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio X10 PowerVR G6200
- Ram: 3 GB of RAM
- Internal Memory: 32 GB Built-in Storage
- Primary Camera: 13-megapixel Sony/Samsung camera
- Video: 4K video recording
- Secondary: 5 MP.
How To Update LeEco X600 to Marshmallow v6.0.1
Step 1: Download the multilingual EUI Latest Available ROM.
Step 2: Rename the Downloaded zip file as update.zip, and copy it to the root directory of your Device Internal storage.
Step 3: Open the Phone “File Manager” and click the firmware “update.zip” to upgrade Phone firmware. Click “Update” Option.
Method 2: Upgrade Through Phone Recovery Mode.
If You Find Complete Quick Install Guide you can Find From Below LINK
Download LeTV LeEco Le 1 X600 Firmware Android v6.0.1 Flash File Update
File Size: 1.45 GB