LeEco Le 2 Max Stock Firmware Update to MM 6.0.1 EUI 5.9.023S Flash File. Here You Need to Follow Complete Guide for How to Install LeEco Le 2 Max Device Stock Rom in below Content. And Also You Can Download LeTV Le 2 Max Qualcomm Original File From Here.
LeEco Le 2 Max Marshmallow 6.0.1 Firmware & Update Guide
- Display: 5.7 inches (~73.6% screen-to-body ratio), 16M colors
- Resolution: 1440 x 2560 and 515 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor: Powerd by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- CPU and GPU: Quad-core (2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo) Adreno 530
- Ram: 4/6 GB of RAM
- Internal Memory: 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 64/128 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Primary Camera: 21 MP, f/2.0, OIS, autofocus, dual-LED
- Video: 2160p@30fps
- Secondary: Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.2, 1080p.
How To Update LeEco Le 2 Max to Android v6.0.1
Step 1: Download the multilingual EUI Latest Available ROM.
Step 2: Rename the Downloaded zip file as update.zip, and copy it to the root directory of your Device Internal storage.
Step 3: Open the Phone “File Manager” and click the firmware “update.zip” to upgrade Phone firmware. Click “Update” Option.
Method 2: Upgrade Through Phone Recovery Mode.
If You Find Complete Quick Install Guide you can Find From Below LINK
Download LeTV Le 2 Max Firmware Marshmallow v6.0.1 Flash File Update
File Size: 1.8 GB