LeTV LeEco Le Max X900 Stock Firmware Update to Android MM 6.0.1 EUI 5.9.020S Flash File. Here You Need to Follow Complete Guide for How to Install LeEco Le Max Device Stock Rom in below Content. And Also You Can Download LeTV X900 Original File From Here.
LeTV LeEco Le Max X900 Marshmallow 6.0.1 Firmware & Update Guide
- Display: 6.3-inch IPS, LCD Capacitive, 16M colors
- Resolution: 2560 x 1440 & 464 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor: Powerd by Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810
- CPU and GPU: Octa-core (4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A57) Adreno 430
- Ram: 4 GB of RAM
- Internal Memory: 64/128 GB Built-in Storage
- Primary Camera: 21 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, Flashlight
- Video: 2160p@30fps
- Secondary: Front Camera: 4 MP, f/2.0, 1/3.
How To Update LeEco X900 to Android v6.0.1
Step 1: Download the multilingual EUI Latest Available ROM.
Step 2: Rename the Downloaded zip file as update.zip, and copy it to the root directory of your Device Internal storage.
Step 3: Open the Phone “File Manager” and click the firmware “update.zip” to upgrade Phone firmware. Click “Update” Option.
Method 2: Upgrade Through Phone Recovery Mode.
If You Find Complete Quick Install Guide you can Find From Below LINK
Download LeTV LeEco Le Max X900 Firmware Marshmallow v6.0.1 Flash File Update
File Size: 1.1 GB