OnePlus 2 Stock Firmware Update to Oxygen 3.6.0 Version Flash File. Here You Need to Follow Complete Guide for How to Install OnePlus 2 Device Stock Rom in below Content. And Also You Can Download OnePlus 2 Original File From Here.
What’s New and Features of OnePlus 2 Firmware
- Updated Android security patch level to 1st June 2017
- Updated timezone to GMT+3 in Turkey
- Fixed VoLTE related issues in India
- Fixed device not being able to automatically register on 4G networks
How to Flash OxygenOS 3.6.0 on OnePlus 2
1. Copy downloaded Stock Firmware-ROM file into your Phone. Power off your device & Reboot your phone into recovery mode. To do this, shut down your phone and turn it back on while holding the power & volume down Keys simultaneously.
2. Select “Install from local / Install from SD”, find your .zip file & click on “Install” to confirm to continue.
Wait a while, your OnePlus 2 should now update to the selected build and reboot automatically to take you into OxygenOS 3.6.0.
Download OnePlus 2 Stock Firmware-ROM USB Driver & Stock Recovery