OnePlus 3 Stock Firmware Update to Oxygen 4.1.7 Open Beta 24 Version Flash File. Here You Need to Follow Complete Guide for How to Install OnePlus 3 Device Stock Rom in below Content. And Also You Can Download OnePlus 3 Original File From Here.
What’s New and Features of OnePlus 3 Firmware
- Enhanced system fluidity
- Battery optimizations
- Android security patch renewed to August
- Sound channel error while recording videos
- Call is routed to speaker accidentally by some 3rd party apps
- Rendering issue in Indian Kannada language
- App locker issue caused by some 3rd party apps
- As per Google, Hangouts will be removed if you have never updated it on Play Store. To keep Hangouts, please update it prior to the upgrade
Open Beta24 Changelog:
- Added “Soft” screen calibration
- New boot animation
- Optimized the clearing of recent apps
- Updated Community app to V1.9.5
- Lesser bug fixes
How to Flash OxygenOS 4.1.7 Open Beta 24 on OnePlus 3
1. Copy downloaded Stock Firmware-ROM file into your Phone. Power off your device & Reboot your phone into recovery mode. To do this, shut down your phone and turn it back on while holding the power & volume down Keys simultaneously.
2. Select “Install from local / Install from SD”, find your .zip file & click on “Install” to confirm to continue.
Wait a while, your OnePlus 3 should now update to the selected build and reboot automatically to take you into OxygenOS 4.1.7 Open Beta 24.
Download OnePlus 3 Stock Firmware-ROM USB Driver & Stock Recovery