OnePlus 5 Stock Firmware Update to Oxygen 4.5.10 Version Flash File. Here You Need to Follow Complete Guide for How to Install OnePlus 5 Device Stock Rom in below Content. And Also You Can Download OnePlus 5 Original File From Here.
What’s New and Features of OnePlus 5 Firmware
- Photo noise decrease
- Improved Camera balance
- 60 fps video noise and texture enhancements
- Added country information of photographers in Shot on OnePlus
- Fixed accidental touches after hanging up
- Improved Jio call functionality
- Fixed display issue on calling screen
- Increased WiFi stability
- Fixed clarity issue of videos taken by SnapShot app
- Fixed display issue of new font
- Fixed scrolling issue of Play Music
How to Flash OxygenOS 4.5.10 on OnePlus 5
1. Copy downloaded Stock Firmware-ROM file into your Phone. Power off your device & Reboot your phone into recovery mode. To do this, shut down your phone and turn it back on while holding the power & volume down Keys simultaneously.
2. Select “Install from local / Install from SD”, find your .zip file & click on “Install” to confirm to continue.
Wait a while, your OnePlus 5 should now update to the selected build and reboot automatically to take you into OxygenOS 4.5.10.
Download OnePlus 5 Stock Firmware-ROM USB Driver & Stock Recovery