Oppo F5 Stock Firmware Update to Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) Flash File. Here You Need to Follow Complete Guide on How to Install Oppo F5 Device Stock Rom in below Content. And Also You Can Download Oppo F5 Original Firmware File From Youfirmware.
Oppo F5 Android 7.1.1 Firmware & Update Guide
- DISPLAY LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.0 inches, 92.9 cm2 (~78.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)
- Multitouch YES
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- OS Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6763T Helio P23
- CPU Octa-core 2.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Mali-G71 MP2
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- ROM 64 GB, 6 GB RAM or 32 GB, 4 GB RAM
How To Flash Oppo F5 to Android v7.1.1 (Nougat)
Step 1: First of All Download and extract the Oppo F5 Stock Rom Flash Update on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting The File you will find the SP Flash Tool Software, Driver and Instruction manual.
Step 3: Install the Latest USB Drivers (skip this Step if drivers are already installed in your Computer).
Step 4: Run the SP Flash Tool Software
For Complete Quick Install Guide click on Below LINK.
Take a complete backup of your smartphone before flashing. Because your all personal Data will be deleted
Your smartphone warranty will be void
Stock Firmware Team will not be possible for any damage
The firmware on this page is official From Oppo Smartphone Company
If you have any issue regarding Bootloop, Hang, Software Corrupt or any other major or minor Bug. Then, Download firmware from here and Flash your smartphone.
Download Oppo F5 Official Firmware