Oppo Mirror 3 Stock Firmware Update to Android 4.4 (KitKat) Flash File. Here You Need to Follow Complete Guide on How to Install Oppo Mirror 3 Device Stock Rom in below Content. And Also You Can Download Oppo Mirror 3 Original Firmware File From Youfirmware.
Oppo Mirror 3 Android 4.4 Firmware & Update Guide
- DISPLAY IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 4.7 inches, 60.9 cm2 (~64.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~312 ppi density)
- Multitouch YES
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410
- CPU Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Adreno 306
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- ROM 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
How To Flash Oppo Mirror 3 to Android v4.2.1 (KitKat)
Step 1: First of All Download and extract the Oppo Mirror 3 Stock Rom Flash Update on your computer.
Step 2: After extracting The File you will find the SP Flash Tool Software, Driver and Instruction manual.
Step 3: Install the Latest USB Drivers (skip this Step if drivers are already installed in your Computer).
Step 4: Run the SP Flash Tool Software
For Complete Quick Install Guide click on Below LINK.
Take a complete backup of your smartphone before flashing. Because your all personal Data will be deleted
Your smartphone warranty will be void
Stock Firmware Team will not be possible for any damage
The firmware on this page is official From Oppo Smartphone Company
If you have any issue regarding Bootloop, Hang, Software Corrupt or any other major or minor Bug. Then, Download firmware from here and Flash your smartphone.
Download Oppo Mirror 3 Official Firmware