Vivo Xplay 6 Stock Firmware Update to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Flash File. Here You Need to Follow Complete Guide on How to Install Vivo Xplay 6 Device Stock Rom in below Content. And Also You Can Download Vivo Xplay 6 Original File From Here.
Vivo Xplay 6 Marshmallow 6.0.1 Firmware & Update Guide
- Display: 5.46 inches, 82.2 cm2 Super AMOLED (~72.6% screen-to-body ratio), 16M colors
- Resolution: 1440 x 2560 & 538 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor: Powerd by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- CPU: Quad-core (2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo)
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Ram: 6 GB of RAM
- Internal Memory: 128 GB Built-in Storage
- Primary Camera: Dual: 12 MP + 5 MP; phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash
- Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Secondary: 16 MP (f/2.0, 1.0 µm), 1080p.
How To Update Vivo Xplay 6 to Android 6.0.1
Step 1: Download & Extract Vivo Xplay 6 Firmware on your Comuputer.
Step 2: After extracting You will Get the stock Firmware & Flash Tool Driver and Installation instruction Manual.
Step 3: Install USB Drivers (If your Computer Already have a Drivers Just Skip this Step).
Step: 4 If You Find Complete Quick Install Guide you can Find From Below LINK
Download Vivo Xplay 6 Firmware Marshmallow v6.0.1 Flash File ROM Update
File Size: 3.68 GB